If you could be something other than a teacher, what would it be?

Friday, June 11, 2010

Trio of English Teachers!

Trisha on the left with the red hair, Johnathan and me.... the Three Musketeers of the English teaching program! The student in blue slipped into the photo at the last minute.
My teaching assignment is two fold:  on the one hand to be Johnathan´s mentor teacher, since he has no background in either teaching or education.  He started teaching just three weeks ago, so wants  assistance with lesson planning, classroom management, well pretty much everything a new teacher would get in a two year university educational program!  And I´ve got two months to do it in....  The second part of my assignment is to actually teach English.  I have 12 different classes each week.  Each class is for about one hour. Overall, I will be teaching some 200 students per week.

No comments: